We are Canada’s leading IT staffing agency with a vast number of talented professionals ready to get connected with their future employers. We are currently providing services to the top companies including CGI, Calabrio, Catalx, Advanced AIS, and Grada for their resourcing needs.
– We sit with our clients to discuss their job requirements, technical needs, and to find a mutual understanding of how they can acquire the right talent they are looking for.
– We start a screening procedure for the compatible resumes based upon several pointers. This brings us to a few of the shortlisted for the multi-level round of interviews.
– A set of rigorous interviews and our own experience in software development gives us the edge to find the perfect matching candidates.
– Within a few days, we send a couple of potential candidates to our clients for an in-house screening. This saves plenty of their time and resources and enables them to start building a team of high-performing professionals to achieve success in their business.
– We ourselves are a tech company and have acquired a great experience working with tech professionals. We fully understand the job requirements and perform a multi-level screening of the applicants before shortlisting them as potential candidates for the final interview with our clients.
– We present our clients with only a few of the shortlisted candidates who truly meet the requirements. This enables them to perform their in-house screening procedures in a quick and easy way to finalize the candidate while saving their valuable time and resources that can now be put into the real business.
– We are a rate transparent agency. We believe that the professionals who work for our clients must receive most of the compensation the client provides. When the client signs a payment rate agreement, the agreement specifies the percentage of the hourly rate we will retain to encourage transparency, trust, and fairness.
– We contribute to the socio-economic growth of Canada by helping everyone to prosper. One way to do so is to provide equal opportunities to every potential candidate regardless of their personal background, race, and religion. Since March 2017, we have been able to mentor 25 individuals to work and get trained at L.E.T and become a contributor to the local software industry while benefitting Canada socio-economically.
Our goal is to exceed our clients’ satisfaction and deliver quality services. Our contracts and terms cover the usual legal terms signed between agencies and their clients. We provide a permanent placement agreement, a temporary or sub-contractor placement agreement as well as a contract requisition schedule to enter into the business with our clients.