We accept talented professionals, with previous education or experience to gain Canadian experience by working on real IT projects. They will work side-by-side with some of the most talented people in the IT industry. The work assignments and mentoring will offer them outstanding experience and career growth. We offer multiple programs providing in-class training and/or mentorship in a real work software development company.
This program is suitable for those with prior Web Application Development experience or knowledge. This program consists of 12 weeks of hands-on mentorship while working on our in-house Web Application projects, which allows you to experience working in a real software development team and experience the full development life cycle. Upon completion of this program, you will have the knowledge, experience, and confidence that you need to secure a new well-paid career as a Web Application Developer in today’s demanding Canadian market.
Note: if you do not meet the following program requirements, you can take our Advanced Web Development training course to prepare for the Mentorship program.
– Fluency in writing and speaking in English
– Experience or knowledge of Full-stack Web Development, including NodeJs, ReactJs GraphQL, and PostgreSQL technologies
– Experience working in Agile Scrum teams is an asset
– Experience using GIT is an asset
– Knowledge of relational databases is an asset